Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default Did he say Bud or Glug-?

    .................................................. .................................................. ...........
    that sir was not a quote, but rather somewhat of a ribbing.....you guys get way too serious here- & I did not write it ....what's his name did-!


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Alachua, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    1,584

    Default Re: Did he say Bud or Glug-?

    Quote Originally Posted by bodinwoods
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........
    Plan your dive, dive your dive, and then log your plan,...err wait a minute...dive your dive, plan your log...err no...that isn't right....log your dive, dive your dive, then plan...no dang it...that ain't right either...somebody help
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........
    We seem to have a problem here-! Can someone please help this diver-?
    Umm dude, that's Ryan's signature line and he's one heck of a cave diver mate....get your own quote eh

    Safe diving,

    Rich

    Education, enjoyment and exploration.....
    http://divecaves.com
    https://www.facebook.com/divecaves

  3. #13

    Default Re: Did he say Bud or Glug-?

    Quote Originally Posted by bodinwoods
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........
    that sir was not a quote, but rather somewhat of a ribbing.....you guys get way too serious here- & I did not write it ....what's his name did-!

    Oh it's okay...it didn't really bother me anyways...besides I have lost all my diginity tonight as my wife just dragged me back form the mall where she was attempting to force me to buy a pair of pink swim trunks to go cave diving in. I can just see pulling up at Ginnie and getting out of the car with those on. No one would want o be my dive buddy then....

    Ryan.....

    This is the most boring and non-humorous signature line ever.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Keller, Tx
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Did he say Bud or Glug-?

    Quote Originally Posted by REastman
    Oh it's okay...it didn't really bother me anyways...besides I have lost all my diginity tonight as my wife just dragged me back form the mall where she was attempting to force me to buy a pair of pink swim trunks to go cave diving in. I can just see pulling up at Ginnie and getting out of the car with those on. No one would want o be my dive buddy then....
    Dude-I'll back your play, hang out as a safety diver- but leave the wetsuit/ drysuit on till we exit the water.

    Last time I was in Vortex during my buddies birthday we had him handcuffed to dorm bed, had him shaving creamed him by a hot blonde and had the blonde rub on him down while she was un-cuffing him. It got so bad that the divers (Georgia Peace officers) who provided the "HARDWARE" walked out and just ask we wash off the cuffs and return them the next day.

    Yeah, that was something for fun!

    Andrew
    Andrew


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default Re: Did he say Bud or Glug-?

    Quote Originally Posted by REastman
    Quote Originally Posted by bodinwoods
    .................................................. .................................................. ...........
    that sir was not a quote, but rather somewhat of a ribbing.....you guys get way too serious here- & I did not write it ....what's his name did-!

    Oh it's okay...it didn't really bother me anyways...besides I have lost all my diginity tonight as my wife just dragged me back form the mall where she was attempting to force me to buy a pair of pink swim trunks to go cave diving in. I can just see pulling up at Ginnie and getting out of the car with those on. No one would want o be my dive buddy then....
    I would dive with you Ryan, but only if they are T-backs

    Seriously, you have me wondering what you did to her to deserve such treatment. I don't recall her as being that mean spirited.

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  6. #16

    Default Re: Did he say Bud or Glug-?

    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne

    I would dive with you Ryan, but only if they are T-backs
    how did this thread go from telford conditions to talking about diving with guys in pink T-Backs?

    No Comment

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default Re: Did he say Bud or Glug-?

    Quote Originally Posted by Titen
    Quote Originally Posted by DeWayne

    I would dive with you Ryan, but only if they are T-backs
    how did this thread go from telford conditions to talking about diving with guys in pink T-Backs?
    That's what I would like to know....talk about a thread HIJACK!!!

    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  8. #18

    Default Cow

    Okay...I'll end the hijack...

    I have a buddy coming down next week, and he was wondering how Cow was doing. I figured since Peacock and Telford were blown out Cow probably was also, but if I remember correctly it usually comes back a little sooner.

    Ryan.....

    This is the most boring and non-humorous signature line ever.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts