Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JamieZ View Post
    Being that I have only been to Bozell once, my info is probably wrong, I'm sure others would know better. I did this dive in sidemount, it was my understanding that the backmount entrance is on private property, therefore its a sidemount cave only, no?
    Only if you step foot on land... The BM entrance is in water.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Odessa, FL
    Posts
    146

    Default

    Thanks for the info! I'll check out the Wakulla County Dive club, and if anyone wants to share info privately, just PM me. I'd definitely feel better getting some local intel before we decide to try one of these spots. If it doesn't work out, we can always try east or west of there. We've been diving the touristy caves (Ginnie, Peacock, Manatee, Little River), and wanted to check out some new scenery.

    Thanks,

    John



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts