Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 33 of 33

Thread: Once a week...

  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hammond,La
    Posts
    70

    Default

    I live about 4.5 hours from the nearest spring but can be to JB in a little over 5 hours. Over the summer I drove to Pensacola/Orange beach several times and made a few shore dives then headed home that afternoon......pretty long day!


  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Long Valley NJ
    Posts
    151

    Default

    Once a week?! once a WEEK! puleaz.... You make me wanna cry... I drove almost once a month (sometimes 2x this past few months) to FL from MD for once a month deal. sheesh!


  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Hey guys, while we're talking about my once a week dive, My buddy cancelled on me for tomorrow Sunday 10/10. Anyone want to dive in or around Peacock, Madison, Little River or....
    I'm OC, Backmount, No Scooter, Full Cave



 

Similar Threads

  1. All that rain this week?
    By w ripley in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 04:52 PM
  2. Anyone going to OG this week?
    By runawaylobster in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 07:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts