Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: The Lost Sea

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Spring Lake, MI
    Age
    67
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    http://www.livephysics.com/ptools/di...ough-earth.php

    Click your location on the map and then click "Start Digging" on the pop-up. Fun!
    Dang! I just flooded Michigan with the Indian Ocean. Like we didn't have enough problems here...

    As a pastor I am amazed that some of my best communions with God are when I am in the underworld!

  2. #22
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    http://www.livephysics.com/ptools/di...ough-earth.php

    Click your location on the map and then click "Start Digging" on the pop-up. Fun!
    Pretty cool! I wind up just west of Perth, swimmin'.

    Land of Enchantment -- not so great for cave diving, but mighty scenic!


 

Similar Threads

  1. The Lost Sea - Sweetwater, TN
    By Me in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 12:16 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 07:57 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 10:21 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 10:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts