Guys:

I've been partial pressure blending Nitrox and Trimix for more than a decade, but recently I was approached by someone wishing to build a suitable system for several people to use weekly (myself included). I've been cascading 3 2400lb O2 bottles per week. And while this is a VERY cheap way to make nitrox, it's time consuming and I need larger quanities.

I've heard there's a couple ways to go:

Keep doing what I'm doing, but bank the 32%. i.e. fill a bank with correct amount of oxygen then top of with air.

A stick

A membrane system.

I'm familiar with the membrane system, we had one in Key Largo, the thing cost a fortune and it's severely out of my price range. However, I know nothing about the stick method. Can anyone offer input, advice, warning? I'm looking at least tripleing my current usage.

Thanks in advance for your help.