I dove Ginnie today. Is the flow extra strong or do I need to spend more time at the gym?
I dove Ginnie today. Is the flow extra strong or do I need to spend more time at the gym?
It always seems high to me. Only time it seems low is when the river rises and GSO puts up the barrier to keep the tannic water out of the slew.(sp?) I just crawl on the ceiling and walls like a bug.
Seems to work as long as you don't get vertigo being sideways and upside down.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."
Earnest Shackleton
Swimming in a high flow system is a much over rated pleasure.
I dunno stairman. I've long thought this forum needed it's own house of ill repute. We got the Ho. Now we just need the house.![]()
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
Back to the gym. How's the new heart valve, pumping I hope?
'You can say what you want about the South, but I ain't never heard of anyone wanting to retire to the North'
Bill it is a cows value you got. They never go against the flow
Www.artflowslikewater.com
Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."
I'll contemplate my next dive while I chew my cud. Then off to the gym! Haven't been able to do upperbody work for the last 10 weeks. Really felt it at Ginnie.
Bookmarks