Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Ginnie Flow

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Deltona, Fl
    Posts
    211

    Default Ginnie Flow

    I dove Ginnie today. Is the flow extra strong or do I need to spend more time at the gym?


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Neptune Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,300

    Default

    It always seems high to me. Only time it seems low is when the river rises and GSO puts up the barrier to keep the tannic water out of the slew.(sp?) I just crawl on the ceiling and walls like a bug.

    Seems to work as long as you don't get vertigo being sideways and upside down.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    "Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."

    Earnest Shackleton

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Deltona, Fl
    Posts
    211

    Default

    Swimming in a high flow system is a much over rated pleasure.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Oh brother!


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    On the other side of Morning.
    Posts
    380

    Default

    I dunno stairman. I've long thought this forum needed it's own house of ill repute. We got the Ho. Now we just need the house.

    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
    -Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

  6. #6
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Age
    59
    Posts
    412

    Crying

    Quote Originally Posted by Cave Ranger View Post
    I dunno stairman. I've long thought this forum needed it's own house of ill repute. We got the Ho. Now we just need the house.
    No mo Ho??????????

    Hostile Member

    Originally Posted by Tegg
    "Every hole is worth a shot."

  7. #7
    Cave & Technical Diver Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Age
    66
    Posts
    619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie View Post
    No mo Ho??????????
    Yea,
    I kicked the "Ho" to the curb

    if ( $clue == 'none' ) { read ( sig & avatar rules | forum rules ) && search ( forums | google ) }
    if ( $answer == 0 ) { post->question }


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Longwood, FLorida
    Posts
    486

    Default

    Back to the gym. How's the new heart valve, pumping I hope?

    'You can say what you want about the South, but I ain't never heard of anyone wanting to retire to the North'

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Bill it is a cows value you got. They never go against the flow

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  10. #10
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Deltona, Fl
    Posts
    211

    Default

    I'll contemplate my next dive while I chew my cud. Then off to the gym! Haven't been able to do upperbody work for the last 10 weeks. Really felt it at Ginnie.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Ginnie flow?
    By deanme in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 02:58 PM
  2. Flow at Ginnie
    By tflaris in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 05:53 AM
  3. Flow seems to be down at JB
    By Sludge in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 02:06 PM
  4. Ginnie flow back up
    By stairman in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 09:16 PM
  5. Flow at Ginnie
    By BgDadddy in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2006, 06:59 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts