I want to sell a Bauer K14-85 compressor and a set of Aero Dri Ad-800 filters. This is a rebuild project. The compressor is about 30 years old, is rated at 7.5 cfm at 3500 psi. It needs to be stripped, painted, serviced and the frame blasted and painted. There is a 7.5 hp 3 phase motor on it, it does not work. I was going to buy a 11hp gas engine and repower it.
The filters are the standard military Aero Dri cart that has 5 filter cans in series. They use the X44xxx series of filters from Lawrence Factor. There are traps on the compressor. I was going to use one can as desiccant, two for CO/oil, and the last 2 for final filtering. The filters are rated for 15cfm, so they should be fine.
This is not something you will put together in a weekend, but maybe a couple of weeks. I will try to get pictures today, send me a email address. The unit is in Tallahassee, I will deliver from Peacock to Pensacola.
I will trade for a new 2010 Lexus LS, with power everything,, leather interior, sunroof, 16" spinner wheels, and a bobblehead dog in the back window. OR, how about $750.00?
I just don't have the time to fool with this.


Reply With Quote

Bookmarks