Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Age
    59
    Posts
    412

    Cool CDF Social coming up soon.

    Just a reminder that the CDF Social will be at Manatee Springs State Park on Saturday August 21, 2010. Come out and have a good time with our forum bretheren. Please see the Socials, Events forum for all the info. Thanks and see ya there.

    p.s. Any and all that want to dive will have an opportunity to do so.

    Hostile Member

    Originally Posted by Tegg
    "Every hole is worth a shot."

  2. #2
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie View Post
    Just a reminder that the CDF Social will be at Manatee Springs State Park on Saturday August 21, 2010. Come out and have a good time with our forum bretheren. Please see the Socials, Events forum for all the info. Thanks and see ya there.

    p.s. Any and all that want to dive will have an opportunity to do so.
    Yes, I hear Herbie will be providing tank valet service from the parking lot to the water's edge and back. What a guy!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Deltona, Fl
    Posts
    211

    Default

    REALLY looking forward to this. I've been away from the wet rocks far too long.

    Bill


  4. #4
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Yes, I hear Herbie will be providing tank valet service from the parking lot to the water's edge and back. What a guy!
    I'll have to plan a 9K ft "fun dive" there that day... It is a relief that someone else will carry all of that gear for me...

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  5. #5
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tegg View Post
    I'll have to plan a 9K ft "fun dive" there that day... It is a relief that someone else will carry all of that gear for me...
    Wow, that all? I thought you were gonna dive! Be sure to bring a couple of extra scooters. Herbie don't mind! Probably need to get there early so he'll have time to go in and place your stages throughout for you.

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  6. #6
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    I'm thinking of picking up that UV-42 conversion that's on the Gear Exchange. It's SO nice of Herbie to offer to carry it to and from the spring for me!

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  7. #7
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Age
    59
    Posts
    412

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Yes, I hear Herbie will be providing tank valet service from the parking lot to the water's edge and back. What a guy!
    Bring it on...the more the merrier....the original offer was for the "geezers" (like myself) but hey this America so everyone gets a slice of Herb. Now Kasser one question,this is a YES or NO response only, no spin answer. Did you buy me beer, carry my beer, keep it cold and SERVE it to me ?

    Hostile Member

    Originally Posted by Tegg
    "Every hole is worth a shot."

  8. #8
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Sorry, the software won't allow me to only answer YES or NO. It says the message is too short.

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  9. #9
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Age
    59
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Sorry, the software won't allow me to only answer YES or NO. It says the message is too short.
    you mods always have a way of squirming out of giving answers .... you should go work for the administration...

    Last edited by sskasser; 08-01-2010 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Clean up language ;)
    Hostile Member

    Originally Posted by Tegg
    "Every hole is worth a shot."

  10. #10
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Age
    59
    Posts
    412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie View Post
    Just a reminder that the CDF Social will be at Manatee Springs State Park on Saturday August 21, 2010. Come out and have a good time with our forum bretheren. Please see the Socials, Events forum for all the info. Thanks and see ya there.

    p.s. Any and all that want to dive will have an opportunity to do so.
    Just a note, Cindy B. said that Hart Springs is 15 minutes from M.S.S.P and can take three divers. Its an awesome option during our Social for those that are qualified and have not dove there If anyone is interested please give her advance notice to make sure she is still available, thank you Cindy. Take care all and go dive....

    Herbie

    Hostile Member

    Originally Posted by Tegg
    "Every hole is worth a shot."


 

Similar Threads

  1. CDF Social September 16
    By FW in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 06:34 PM
  2. CDF SOCIAL
    By SLIM in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-15-2004, 06:13 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts