Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Layfayette Blue

  1. #11
    Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
    Posts
    3,699

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scoupland View Post
    Tom & Denise Johnson and I went by Layfayette Blue on Saturday the 3rd. From the surface the basin looked clear. We wanted to dive it but Tom injured his knee earlier that day and thought getting in and out of the spring would be too much of a strain on it. So, instead, we did the grand traverse at Peacock (Orange Grove to P1) instead, which was a great dive.
    It did look nice enough to dive... but I only had enough 'knee' left for one last dive that weekend... will be cured in a few days....

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	kitty.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	71.2 KB
ID:	2793  

    Tom Johnson / tj
    Administrator/Sponsor
    Dayo Scuba North
    Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
    Cave Evaluator/IT TDI

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    As was stated its big and dark. I personally dont trust the lines to go very far, of course its not too far to the other sinks linked which makes it safer IMO. Now in 85 when I first dove it, it was awesome. Nitrates are the problem I believe.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Madison Blue - Blue again
    By Jim Wyatt in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 01:29 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-07-2008, 05:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts