Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aw View Post
    ...I don't want to spend the next 5 years nickel and diming to sell off my gear, making multiple trips to cave country to drop off stuff, or repeatedly going to the post office to ship things off......Is there anybody out there getting into cave diving who wants to buy a package?...
    I don't think he wants to sell it one piece at a time

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Posts
    301

    Default

    Yes, Forrest is right. I'd love to be able to get it all done in as few swoops as possible, but I realize that may not be feasible. I will wait another week to see if anybody's interested in a cheap package deal. If not, then I will itemize everything I have along with details (hydro dates, model, etc). Then maybe the stuff will go a bit quicker.

    The tanks is what's going to be the real problem. You can't ship tanks cheap at all. So that would require more coordination. I'll post again in a week or so if I have no package buyer. Thanks.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mooresville, NC
    Age
    44
    Posts
    636

    Default

    what are the specs on the HID light? watts? size battery? etc.. pics?


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    central sc.
    Posts
    4

    Cool regs

    Iwould be interested in the lp95's and the apeks regs. Im in sc and can pick them up.I am going to buy new regs this week , how long are you going to think about this?


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Perry FLA
    Posts
    11

    Default

    I just happen to have a black ninja 1100zx


  6. #16
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scubamountaingirl View Post
    I am looking for an o2 analyzer.

    ww
    Don't want to jump AW's thread but I have one for sale. Needs an O2 cell and battery.
    $60 + shipping. The USPS flatrate box is around $8 I think.


    "Is this thing on?"

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scubamountaingirl View Post
    I am looking for an o2 analyzer.

    ww
    try oxycheq and their el cheapo model you build. It works like a champ !



 

Similar Threads

  1. Full Cave at last
    By GeorgiaDoc in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 09:41 PM
  2. FS: complete cave diving gear set
    By Lanes in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 07:52 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-16-2005, 09:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts