Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Marianna, FL
    Posts
    394

    Default Help wanted.....Video in the Marianna

    Looking for someone who can shoot some video for maybe a day in Marianna next week (June 21-25). Project going on next week and they want someone to get a little bit of video for documentary purposes. I don't know all the details but most likely some topside and underwater (cave). Post, PM me, or you can even call Edd at CA for details.

    Thanks,
    Ben


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northeast & FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    561

    Default Help wanted.....Video in the Marianna

    I would suggest Becky but I believe they are in japan unroll end of June. Give them a email though.

    Anthony Tedeschi
    Narc'ed Diving
    Instagram: @narceddiving

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brandon, Fl.
    Posts
    498

    Default

    I believe you are correct about Becky. You can get in touch with Bert at Tampa Adventure Sports. he is pretty good with a video camera. I don't know if he is available but the shop number is (813)989-3483.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Seattle area
    Posts
    651

    Default

    I can help you out Ben, for the low low price of airfare!


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Marianna, FL
    Posts
    394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rjack View Post
    I can help you out Ben, for the low low price of airfare!
    Gee thanks.

    But seriously thanks everybody, I think we have someone now.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Marianna
    By skip in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-24-2009, 12:50 PM
  2. Marianna
    By netmage in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 10:39 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts