Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Thanks,
    Ya something did not sound right with the dimensions I was given.
    Once I get the D-ring info I will be ready to order all the pieces to make a new harness.
    I'm interested in the following 2" D-rings:
    DRHW1062
    DRHW1062Bend
    DRHW1063 (low profile)

    Also does DGE carry any small pieces of UV resistant bicycle tubing (to place on the harness to hold hoses / backup lights down etc).
    Thanks,
    Dave
    No, but you could order the shoulder pads (part# DR-BC1086B) and cut them to length. Their a piece of neoprene, sewn to make a tube, exactly like the crotch strap pads so I would recommend using Aquaseal on the stitching before cutting them so they don't unravel. You could easily get 6 rings out of each shoulder pad for a total of 12. Scroll to the bottom of this page http://www.divegearexpress.com/bcs/backplates.shtml

    Don't forget the belt slides and quick release buckle

    I wonder if I get paid OT for this

    Last edited by Line Squirrel; 06-13-2010 at 11:35 AM.
    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Also does DGE carry any small pieces of UV resistant bicycle tubing (to place on the harness to hold hoses / backup lights down etc).
    Extreme Exposure has them.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Pompano Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,852

    Default

    Low Profile D-Ring ~ Extreame outside (3/16 dia. wire) dimensions are 2-1/2" x 1-3/8".

    Standard D-Ring ~ Extreame outside (3/16 dia. wire) dimensions are 2-1/2" x 2-1/8".

    It's bad luck to be superstitious.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Merritt Island, FL
    Posts
    273

    Default

    Thanks for the help guys!
    I ordered everything to build my new harness from DGE. Hopefully I can get EE to mail a few EPDM rubber bands to me. Thanks



 

Similar Threads

  1. Voyager O-Rings
    By temrich in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 10:32 AM
  2. Profile of JB - first 1000ft
    By PerroneFord in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 12:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts