Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Morgan Spring

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiteHedded View Post
    it's ridiculous
    isn't it like 10 bucks or something?
    Ya. Dirt cheap, especially considering the landowner just lets you drive right up to his house basically whenever you want and do dives. Pretty cool.

    Everyone spends the first nine months of life in water. The lucky ones make frequent return visits.

  2. #12
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Amazing thing about it,is Peacock has the same problem. There are a number of cave divers who don't pay.

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    490

    Default

    10 dollars will cost the whole community you guilty party are ratareds. I bet the offenders also leave caths and cigarette butts on the ground. If you know who it is out with them. I love Morgan and use it often for training, I would truly hate to lose it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	retard_ninja.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	35.4 KB
ID:	2596  

    Is Soviet way, is good.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caver95 View Post
    10 dollars will cost the whole community you guilty party are ratareds. I bet the offenders also leave caths and cigarette butts on the ground. If you know who it is out with them. I love Morgan and use it often for training, I would truly hate to lose it
    I am sure YOU would never consider sneak diving

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    490

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    I am sure YOU would never consider sneak diving
    I would never tresspass on private land.

    Is Soviet way, is good.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caver95 View Post
    I would never tresspass on private land.
    We get the picture.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuPrBuGmAn View Post
    Bwaha take the tanks off your back and I can show you more clear stuff.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Conditions at Morgan?
    By amphipod06 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2009, 04:45 PM
  2. morgan conditions
    By billb in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 05:30 AM
  3. Access Morgan spring?
    By Craig G. in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 08:40 AM
  4. Morgan conditions?
    By FW in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2005, 08:34 PM
  5. Alachua Sink, Morgan Spring, & Jug Hole
    By CaptainSpeleo in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 07:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts