Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Congrats.

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Pugetropolis
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DA Aquamaster View Post
    I am guessing with your new perspective and more refined skills that Madison will be "bigger" than it was when we were there last time.
    I'll say ... our first dive was a simple run up the gold line ... we made about 1350 feet before turning on thirds. Funny ... I actually enjoyed the half-hitch this time. I dunno if it got any bigger, but the whole dive was pretty relaxing ... and beautiful.

    Second dive was shorter ... just a run up to the Godzilla room and back. We spent a lot of time just floating around in there.

    The three of us were the only divers at Madison today. Conditions were absolutely awesome.

    Change of plans for tomorrow ... Mark wants to do the Grand Traverse at Peacock.

    ... Bob (Grateful Diver)


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Texas / Florida
    Posts
    246

    Default

    That's a fun dive. I really like the section between Challenge and Olsen.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats Bob!
    By wingman in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 09:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts