Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 22 of 22
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    5

    Default

    I do not have the details of what is happening within the BOD, but I know that the previous post is right on. I do not post alot because I just do not have enough time to dive and post; But this is important to me. Cave Diving Instruction has gone to the dollar. There is still lots of quality, but this type of diving can not be about the dollar if it is to be successful for the long term. Quality instruction and Instructors who are willing to dive with a student after they are certified is a must. I know of only a few that will do that without asking for a $100 or more for recurrent training, I thought that is what diving was about every time I get in the water "Re-current" training! Look around at the rediculas converstions that occure about type or method of equipment config, who's right / wrong. I do not care if I was trained by someone who practices their methods and shows me ways to improve everytime I get in the water with them. The fix to this problem will be very painfull, because it will cost a lot of people a lot of money.


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    5

    Default

    By the way I was talking about the post from the previous page by RCJRDS!



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts