Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    a rainy island in AK
    Posts
    131

    Default copyright you say?

    whoa, whoa, whoa! you guys are saying that some unscrupulous person might ignore the years of hard work someone put into a product and actually infringe on someone's intellectual property rights? kids these days, eh?! better warn the entertainment biz, music and movies might be next.

    on a less sarcastic note; thank you all for the info. i will drop deb green a line for the map.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DogDiver View Post
    Jeff put a lot of time and effort into his fantastic map. It is also copyright protected. Please purchace it from an approved vendor.
    Ditto these maps are copyrighted and should be respected as such

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    719

    Default

    Where can I purchase the Hancock and Berman maps (other than NACD)?


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    East of the Mill Pond
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benderr View Post
    Where can I purchase the Hancock and Berman maps (other than NACD)?
    Cave Country Dive Shop used to carry the Hancock map.


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    719

    Default

    I asked yesterday and they told me they only had the #2 map.


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Roaming in cenote land
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    i want the new ginnie map


  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Gulf Coast
    Posts
    719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patpicos View Post
    i want the new ginnie map
    I'd take that too!


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    East of the Mill Pond
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benderr View Post
    I'd take that too!
    I remember admiring it last year at CCDS, a lot of work must have gone into it. Sadly price wise it was way out of my league.


  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Roaming in cenote land
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nakatomi View Post
    I remember admiring it last year at CCDS, a lot of work must have gone into it. Sadly price wise it was way out of my league.
    Are you referring to Hancock? Or the work from Jon and Bob schulte ?


  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    East of the Mill Pond
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by patpicos View Post
    Are you referring to Hancock? Or the work from Jon and Bob schulte ?
    I was thinking about the Hancock map. When I looked at it it was about $200 give or take, if I'm not mistaken. I wasn't aware of the fact that there's another map besides this one and Steve Berman's map(s).



 

Similar Threads

  1. Map Search
    By Cindy in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:47 PM
  2. Any new map data in Ginnie?
    By aainslie in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 09:32 PM
  3. Vortex map?
    By fixxervi6 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 05:04 PM
  4. Map of GS
    By perryL927 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 05:51 PM
  5. Devils Map
    By wingman in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 01:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts