Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    jacksonville FL
    Posts
    396

    Default On-line UW Photo education

    Has anyone here had any experience with this vendor?

    http://www.theunderwaterphotographer.com/

    Thanks!
    Norm

    Quisquam dignitas effectus est dignitas super effectus

    "This e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are considered flaws or defects."

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    54

    Default No

    No experience with them. If you are looking for a place to learn techniques and whatnot, there are quite a few online forums.

    One is http://wetpixel.com/forums/

    In my experience, good UW photography is a little bit of knowledge and a whole lot of practice and experimentation.

    Good luck!

    Peter


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    jacksonville FL
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: No

    Quote Originally Posted by pdoege
    No experience with them. If you are looking for a place to learn techniques and whatnot, there are quite a few online forums.

    One is http://wetpixel.com/forums/

    In my experience, good UW photography is a little bit of knowledge and a whole lot of practice and experimentation.

    Good luck!

    Peter
    Peter,

    Not to be dismissive, but I have a large notebook full of WWW tips and techniques...using a housed OLY C-5050 has let me go to school on a LOT of good photographers work.

    Thru the magic of digi-Automation and post-process Miracle work, I've gotten to a plateau where I have a reasonable kill-ratio..What I'm looking for is a more Mentor-based class where I can have my work critiqued..basically, I need REMEDIAL Composition and Lighting Chops expanded...I keep missing (two years running) Frink's Dive weeks.

    Norm

    http://www.pbase.com/eanx/diving

    Quisquam dignitas effectus est dignitas super effectus

    "This e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are considered flaws or defects."


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts