Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 560 of 603

Thread: Cocodrillo push

  1. #551
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Thats why I use Michael Angelo. I will have my laptop there also for the photo work Mike and I talked about. Its a long shot but is anyone bringing a printer?
    "Forgot to mention, OS doesn't matter to me. Walls will install on either. If somebody has Adobe Illustrator on a laptop then we could start drawing maps in our free time while in Mexico. I'll also try to remember to bring a CD with another software package on it, do your laptops have a CD Drive? "
    I got Photoshop 7 Photoshop elements but birthday is coming up next week. I know wife bought me a new video camera.

    Also is sodasorb available on the Island for the GEMS?

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  2. #552
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    No we must bring our sorb

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  3. #553
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jlillest View Post
    Arctic Mike, (Have I ever mentioned that there are too many Mikes in the caving community?)

    If you're cool with us using your computer to enter survey data, the I'd like to have Walls installed on it. The download can be found here:

    http://www.utexas.edu/tmm/sponsored_...s/tsswalls.htm


    It's easy enough to install, but we can do that in Mexico as long as you'd be willing to download it before we get there. The software is free, btw.

    -Jon

    Forgot to mention, OS doesn't matter to me. Walls will install on either. If somebody has Adobe Illustrator on a laptop then we could start drawing maps in our free time while in Mexico. I'll also try to remember to bring a CD with another software package on it, do your laptops have a CD Drive?
    John, I have Walls, the SVG viewer, and Adobe CS5 (which includes Illustrator and a full copy of Photoshop) installed on the laptop (Windows 7) that I will bring with me. It does have a CD drive. Is there any other software that I can preload before the trip to help us out? Thanks, Mike


  4. #554
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAngelo View Post
    Thats why I use Michael Angelo. I will have my laptop there also for the photo work Mike and I talked about. Its a long shot but is anyone bringing a printer?
    "Forgot to mention, OS doesn't matter to me. Walls will install on either. If somebody has Adobe Illustrator on a laptop then we could start drawing maps in our free time while in Mexico. I'll also try to remember to bring a CD with another software package on it, do your laptops have a CD Drive? "
    I got Photoshop 7 Photoshop elements but birthday is coming up next week. I know wife bought me a new video camera.

    Also is sodasorb available on the Island for the GEMS?
    What kind of printer do you need?


  5. #555
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Blacksburg, VA
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Mike View Post
    John, I have Walls, the SVG viewer, and Adobe CS5 (which includes Illustrator and a full copy of Photoshop) installed on the laptop (Windows 7) that I will bring with me. It does have a CD drive. Is there any other software that I can preload before the trip to help us out? Thanks, Mike
    No more software, I think we're ready. See you guys in a couple of weeks!

    -Jon


  6. #556
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Mike View Post
    What kind of printer do you need?
    Just standard ink jet. I have a relatively light weight one but don't know igf I will have room.

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  7. #557
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    fort smith AR.
    Posts
    930

    Default

    If they are going to the Casa from the Airport I will be there to pick you up. Just email me your flite details. If you are coming by ferry take a taxi you need to tell them to go to COSTA DEL SOL on the Sur.....just before the WYNDAM HOTEL.....It will cost approx. $9.00-12.00 person

    blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!

  8. #558
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    FYI - I am suffering from a doozy of a cold. :-( I'm *hoping* that I'm healthy and the timing is perfect to go diving in Coz. But someone just told me they took weeks to get over their cough from being sick. So I need to be aware, and if I can't clear, I'll have to bail on the trip. I'm still counting on the timing being good. I won't be able to get sick a second time, right? But it all depends.

    Land of Enchantment -- not so great for cave diving, but mighty scenic!

  9. #559
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Girl View Post
    FYI - I am suffering from a doozy of a cold. :-( I'm *hoping* that I'm healthy and the timing is perfect to go diving in Coz. But someone just told me they took weeks to get over their cough from being sick. So I need to be aware, and if I can't clear, I'll have to bail on the trip. I'm still counting on the timing being good. I won't be able to get sick a second time, right? But it all depends.
    Ugh! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! GET WELL SOON!!!!!!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  10. #560
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Ugh! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! GET WELL SOON!!!!!!
    Thanks, Shirley. I assume I'll get better. Hope a positive attitude helps. And that Neti Pot Jill sent to me.

    Land of Enchantment -- not so great for cave diving, but mighty scenic!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Big push to finish the Cathedral Steps...
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 07:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts