Www.artflowslikewater.com
Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."
Yea I still need you to paint bigbird on mine
blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!
Www.artflowslikewater.com
Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."
I will be there at 11:00am here is a link to the villa we will be staying at
http://www.cozumel-villas.com/Casa-Jen-v-40.aspx
blessed are the cracked for they let in the light!
That looks pretty nice especially by some of my dive trip standards. Diving or sipping margaritas out by the pool - could be some tough decisions!
Safe diving,
Sandy Robinson
Now the important question: who gets the king bed?
Ian Seibert
Well, I can fit a Queen and even a double if it is long enough. Hope who ever gets stuck with me if I get the Queen can handle it.
LOL Oh remembr safty diver needs his best rest to help out and be watchfull for any and all problems that could happen.
Oh wait, I forgot, thinking about having a small group test. Just wait until we all get there and I will tell what it is. It will be a true test of some skills that we had to use last time.
SLIM
Bookmarks