Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: whats open?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    fort lauderdale fla
    Age
    66
    Posts
    284

    Default whats open?

    just wondering what systems are open to dive besides ginnie?

    give a man a fish and he eats for a day: teach a man to fish and he will drink beer for a lifetime............

    www.lauderdalediving.com

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Newberry, FL
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Manatee.

    Dive Safe &
    God Bless.

    -Harry

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Age
    50
    Posts
    60

    Default

    The millpond is open - Jackson Blue, Twin, Hole in the Wall, etc


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,232

    Default

    eagle's nest is open


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Gotta boat?


  6. #6

    Default

    How's the mud at Eagle's Nest and Buford? Any trouble getting in there beyond the normal?


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brandon, Fl.
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jflynn View Post
    How's the mud at Eagle's Nest and Buford? Any trouble getting in there beyond the normal?
    I haven't been but I heard from a friend of mine that they just got a bunch of rain the other day and it is muddy and has a lot of standing water out there. Take your 4X4 to be safe.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southern New Jersey
    Posts
    91

    Default

    Vortec Springs


  9. #9

    Default

    I thought I saw that Peacock was closed on their website a couple weeks ago, but I don't see it there. anyone know if I'm not looking in the same place, or if they've since opened? What about LR? water level is starting to drop? Anyone know how far back the intrusion goes?


  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    I thought I saw that Peacock was closed on their website a couple weeks ago, but I don't see it there. anyone know if I'm not looking in the same place, or if they've since opened?
    The park message still says they are closed.



 

Similar Threads

  1. whats up with salvo?
    By ltb7733 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 11:21 PM
  2. whats going on!!!!!!!
    By deepdiver4 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-04-2007, 07:36 PM
  3. Whats there to see in caves?
    By stairman in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-05-2006, 10:34 PM
  4. Whats it called??
    By bernieflyer in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2005, 03:59 PM
  5. WHATS HAPPENING AT PEACOCK?
    By John L. in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-28-2005, 05:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts