OMG! That article is SO hyped and tons of misinformation. Geez Louise. Sorry folks.
OMG! That article is SO hyped and tons of misinformation. Geez Louise. Sorry folks.
Bahamas Underground
www.bahamasunderground.com
Bahamas Caves Research Foundation
www.bahamascaves.com
Phone: (242) 359-6128
Brian,
It's okay and you certainly should not feel the need to apologize.
The hype can be considered to be part of the cost of getting this great story/show out there to the general public.
Unfortunately, today's general television viewing audience needs this kind of melodrama, etc., to get their attention. Those of us who don't need it and recognize it for what it is can hopefully look past and ignore it and enjoy the fun and adventure you all had this past summer!
Gene
Great job, Brian and everyone! I liked seeing the Wakulla 2 sticker on the RB!
Well, OK, I liked almost everything. Glad it all worked out so well for you.
Land of Enchantment -- not so great for cave diving, but mighty scenic!
The video was awesome. You guys got some great footage. Thanks for all your hard work!
That was nice, although there was too much non-diving footage that just re-hashed the same points. More cave video!![]()
Finally got around to watching this. Great footage. I may have to come to the Bahamas for a dive trip one of these days.
Everyone spends the first nine months of life in water. The lucky ones make frequent return visits.
Greetings fellow cave divers and Brian thank you for your efforts.
I watched the program with my family and enjoyed it very much, even the more dark comments were met with acceptance by my wife.
I think it was well done and made to appeal to divers and non-divers alike so of coarse it was a teaser for what is to come in August.
I had the opportunity to see Wes Skiles at Our World Underwater and see a few of the images in his lap top and for all who have not had this chance, WOW! I am telling all who are still wanting that the images are breath taking and will leave you in awe!
Not only is the science that is being done stellar but the video, stills, and exploration achieved nothing short of amazing!
I am looking forward to many more missions and more discoveries in the coming years.
Thank you again Brian for your contributions to this project and fueling the passion among the diving community!
JCG
We finally have a limited number DVDs of the NOVA-Nat Geo special: Extreme Cave Diving. Get it over at www.RebreatherPro.com
Enjoy the amazing cave footage shot by Wes Skiles of Brian Kakuk, Kenny Broad and Jill Heinerth as they explore the Bahamas Blue Holes.
You can order directly here.. Help support further expeditions and exploration. Thanks!
Books and new Sidemount Video:
www.JillsDiveShop.com
Our interactive online tech diving resource:
www.RebreatherPro.com
Bookmarks