Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Kansas City, MO
    Age
    35
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
    I recommend 'password'. No one will ever guess that.
    That's what I use, oh wait......

    Ian Seibert

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    To be a really good password, it needs a mixture of upper and lower case, at least one numeral, and some punctuation. Like Password1!

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  3. #13
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Like Password1!
    Sounds like a game show.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Stamford, CT
    Age
    78
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tegg View Post
    This explains some of my posts on here... I need to change the password to something more secure... like "cavediver"
    Quote Originally Posted by Webmaster View Post
    I recommend 'password'. No one will ever guess that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tegg View Post
    That's what I had before... apparently why it was compromised...
    Quote Originally Posted by rkij View Post
    That's what I use, oh wait......
    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    To be a really good password, it needs a mixture of upper and lower case, at least one numeral, and some punctuation. Like Password1!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    Sounds like a game show.
    OK....so I'm gullible! No fair making fair of an old man trying to by helpful though.


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky1948 View Post
    OK....so I'm gullible! No fair making fair of an old man trying to by helpful though.
    You call 1948 old?

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    You call 1948 old?

    I am behaving....... at least til I meet y'all

    9/11....... I remember .........

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Stamford, CT
    Age
    78
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    You call 1948 old?
    I'll put it this way. My instructor, Rich, is young enough to be my son; and his wife is young enough to be my granddaughter.


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky1948 View Post
    I'll put it this way. My instructor, Rich, is young enough to be my son; and his wife is young enough to be my granddaughter.
    I still have you beat, though

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Similar Threads

  1. ALERT--GODZILLA ALERT! He Was Found BUT is Now "Lost&q
    By stickydeco in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 08:31 PM
  2. FS Oceanic Air-XS & Dive Alert
    By Dragracer in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-25-2005, 09:17 PM
  3. *** Virus / Trojan Horse ALERT ***
    By Dwain in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 12:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts