Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 31 to 32 of 32
  1. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cape Coral, FL
    Posts
    490

    Default Re: Parking

    Quote Originally Posted by jjsteffen
    Now I know who was taking picturesw of my gear standing up on the second bench.
    Hmmm... let's see where I signed that release for photo's????
    learned your lesson with "men gone wild san fran style"?

    Is Soviet way, is good.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneBrightGator
    What are the feelings on painting those stops?

    I realize when your car is backed up to them they aren't a problem, but what about when the lot isn't full, they blend in pretty well.
    Could be done like my LDS does it. Red with white diagonal stripe across it.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts