Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    Default 2009 Halloween Spooky Cave Diving Limericks Contest

    I would like to thank the forum and TJ for the great contest gifts. The Intova light is one of the best BU's out there and the black reels are loaded with orange line, very very halloween. (Don't tell Shirley about them, She'll want them too)


    As I must say at the very most
    to the friends and divers; I make a toast

    may your air be pure

    may your line be sure

    and may you never see the Peacock ghost!!


    Terry


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Terry D View Post
    ... (Don't tell Shirley about them, She'll want them too)...
    Nah, only if the line was pink

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Montgomery, AL
    Posts
    367

    Default Well Done

    Good job buddy!


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Smile

    Condratulations Terry!

    Your limericks made me shiver!

    Mike


  5. #5
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Nah, only if the line was pink
    ROFLMAO...if my camera wasn't broken, I'd post a picture of my afternoon project...a gorgeous Wilson enclosed reel, filled with freshly knotted hot pink line. White line just wouldn't do it justice

    Congrats, Terry! Well-deserved! Enjoy your prizes...and I do luv me some Intova B/U lights....buwahahahaha!!!! Come closer, my pretty, come closer.....

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    ROFLMAO...if my camera wasn't broken, I'd post a picture of my afternoon project...a gorgeous Wilson enclosed reel, filled with freshly knotted hot pink line. White line just wouldn't do it justice .....
    I wondered why all the rigs, tools, and dies, that I used to make those reels suddenly exploded

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-02-2009, 09:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts