whoa who said it was yours?![]()
whoa who said it was yours?![]()
I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
lol
Everyone spends the first nine months of life in water. The lucky ones make frequent return visits.
Lots of other stuff in the area that IS backmountable.
I'm in awe at how cool this cave is.
The entrance is challenging, but probably doable in BM. Once you get down to 200 ft, the cave is so large that it's hard to know where to head. Oh - 10 ft of vis also makes it a little challenging.
But it goes and goes and goes... currently heading Northwest which is a little unexpected, as Wakulla Springs is Northeast of here. Of course, I may have missed a passage that heads that way...
And there is LOTS of beautiful cave in this area. I don't understand why it gets dived so little. It's awesome.
Regards,
Andrew
Andrew Ainslie
Almost extinct cave diver
Bookmarks