Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Twilight Zone
    Age
    59
    Posts
    412

    Default about Mystery Sink, Orlando,Fl

    Surfing on YouTube.com looking at cave diving videos(lots) I saw some of Mystery Sink in Orlando. These are recent videos and I was wondering if it was open to diving now?



    AAOOOOOOO werewolves of london....

    Last edited by Herbie; 11-04-2009 at 06:37 PM.
    Hostile Member

    Originally Posted by Tegg
    "Every hole is worth a shot."

  2. #2
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Herbie View Post
    Surfing on YouTube.com looking at cave diving videos(lots) I saw some of Mystery Sink in Orlando. These are recent videos and I was wondering if it was open to diving now?



    AAOOOOOOO werewolves of london....
    Nope. I wish.

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts