Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Watauga TX
    Posts
    449

    Default

    as long as I don't see pink line I'm good, I hate the color pink


  2. #12
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fixxervi6 View Post
    as long as I don't see pink line I'm good, I hate the color pink
    Sounds like I need to do some "line work" in Devil's then...

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Northeast & FL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    561

    Default

    aww now if you are putting in pink lines I have to change my spools from pink to white

    Anthony Tedeschi
    Narc'ed Diving
    Instagram: @narceddiving

  4. #14
    Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Yes thanks to Jeff and Jack for their hard work on the line at ginnie, followed the new line out yesterday and it was nice...looked like it had a blue tint to it, it was pretty, well placed and very visible. Jeff deserves a special break on his ginnie pass for all the work he has done making the line nice for us...I for one am willing to pay for quality line in a cave i dive a lot, actually i am willing to pay $25 towards his pass, anyone else willing to pay? Bill Huth

    "With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."

    "Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LA, CA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,566

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingman View Post
    Yes thanks to Jeff and Jack for their hard work on the line at ginnie, followed the new line out yesterday and it was nice...looked like it had a blue tint to it, it was pretty, well placed and very visible. Jeff deserves a special break on his ginnie pass for all the work he has done making the line nice for us...I for one am willing to pay for quality line in a cave i dive a lot, actually i am willing to pay $25 towards his pass, anyone else willing to pay? Bill Huth
    I'll pay $25 towards it if he leaves me alone...


    Andrew Ainslie

    Almost extinct cave diver

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aainslie View Post
    I'll pay $25 towards it if he leaves me alone...

    These boards really would be boring without you


  7. #17
    Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aainslie View Post
    I'll pay $25 towards it if he leaves me alone...

    I would have guessed you would have been willing to pay more than that...for most it's why pay when you can free ride.

    "With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."

    "Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire


 

Similar Threads

  1. Gold Line
    By metaldector in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-18-2016, 10:11 AM
  2. Need some line
    By wingman in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 07:21 PM
  3. Lost from line together
    By alias in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 01:11 PM
  4. line meeting
    By ltb7733 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 09:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts