I'm not familiar with springs south of Manatee. If I made the trek to dive Eagles Nest, what else is there between Manatee and Eagles Nest that's worth diving? Backmount configuration.
I'm not familiar with springs south of Manatee. If I made the trek to dive Eagles Nest, what else is there between Manatee and Eagles Nest that's worth diving? Backmount configuration.
Chris Hill
www.ocda.org
"Every man dies, but not every man really lives." William Wallace - Braveheart
waynes world
Happiness is living close to the Nest & having your weekend house next to Cow Springs!!
TDI & SDI Instructor #16934, PADI - Tec/Rec #MSDT 271247
Cavern, Cave, Advanced Nitrox, Deep, Trimix
...party time, excellent... whoo whoo whooo.
Sorry.
Yeah, I wanna dive with those guys!
BTW, maybe we'll run across your path next month. We'll be diving all over NFL Nov 12 - 18. Hoping to get in an Oriskany dive on the way down on Nov 12, then rinse all that salt water off in the fresh water springs. After 9 months of 50 degrees, 25 ft vis and trimix diving, I'm ready for Florida water!
Chris Hill
www.ocda.org
"Every man dies, but not every man really lives." William Wallace - Braveheart
Uh, he said Backmount. Wayne's World isn't very backmount friendly.
Bookmarks