Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: P1 AT the well

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    Posts
    97

    Default

    You going to JB Saturday for Ed's Customer Appreciation? I will be there with my camera...let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by cmufieldhockey8 View Post
    Glen I'll have to do it again sometime so we can get a pic of that. I would definitely make it my avatar Pocket diver is better then little girl any day! lol Fun sized is ok too. I love that I've found a sport where my size is to my advantage. Honestly I hardly had to even wiggle much, just kinda spiraled through as the hole allowed me to and my increasing bouyancy pulled me up.


  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cmufieldhockey8 View Post
    I squeezed through Young Siphon the last time I was in Marianna

    3 of the other 4 divers in the group sure were surprised to see me waiting for them back at the main line when I lead the dive in. mwahaha! Bring on this well!!

    HA HA you have everyone wondering how you did it!!!! I KNOW YOR TRICKS!!!


  3. #23
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    The irony in this thread compared to other threads is amusing...

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    So does Young Siphon tunnel connect back to the goldline or close to it? Is this in the cavern or cave zone?
    You can see the Young's Siphon line from the bottom of the depression in the cavern. From the Young's Siphon line, you can look up enough to see the goldline, without squeezing through.

    For me, it'd almost certainly be a double bottle off restriction :P I'm pretty sure its doable, still.


  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default


    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    1,671

    Default Ok P1 Well remember?

    Now back to our regular program....... When you come to the end of the line in the lower part of the well there is a line that goes straight up. Where does it go?


  7. #27
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    You can also take the "sheck shortcut" to the Well line.

    "Is this thing on?"

  8. #28

    Default

    I was there today and I was told that you can make a jump to the right off that line (coming from the pothole line) and it ends in the cavern in the far right section.


  9. #29
    Forum Admin
    Join Date
    Dec 1999
    Location
    Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
    Posts
    3,699

    Default

    Years ago I saw some light looking up at the end of the Well line, under P2. A few weeks ago, I returned with a friend and we could see nothing. It was pretty clean in there though... I remember it being VERY silty... not too bad now... Flow was noticeable on the return though...

    Tom Johnson / tj
    Administrator/Sponsor
    Dayo Scuba North
    Live Oak, Suwannee County, Florida
    Cave Evaluator/IT TDI


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts