Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Merritt Island, FL
    Posts
    273

    Default old v-planner question

    Does anyone remember how to get an old version of v-planner to make tables? I do not remember how and my version is too old to have the +/- button at the top of the screen. ex 140' for 30min/35min/40min etc

    Thanks,
    Dave


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    williston, sc
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Dave,

    go to http://www.hhssoftware.com/v-planner/
    this should do it


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Merritt Island, FL
    Posts
    273

    Default

    I looked at the v-planner website earlier. I only see the new versions listed.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    No where... formerly Miami, FL. Athens, GA, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    807

    Default

    Dave,

    I think he's saying that V-planner provides free upgrades for life.

    Raphael

    P.S. Got the o-rings from bob.

    The shoals are there still, the winds howl loud, the rain beats down, the waves burst strong. Some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy. John T. Cunningham


 

Similar Threads

  1. JB question
    By Line Squirrel in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 03:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts