"Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick
Cool cave - horrible technique. Looks like an open water diver with doubles.
Rick
Neat looking cave, too bad it'll be beat to hell soon if people shown on the video keep diving it.
Interesting at least the one diver has those "ram horns" on the top of their valves/1st stages that Larry Greens always talking about, but damn that diver is beating the **** out of that cave wtf!
Last edited by UCFKnightDiver; 07-14-2009 at 10:22 AM.
I was thinking the guy looked pretty clean compared to what I have witnessed in the pass in France. Would not get too worked up![]()
Doing It Caverkevin
It is not the video, nor the diver's technique that impressed me: Rather the sounds {riffs & music} that stoked my nerves-! Love it-! & forwarding the video to my musician artist friends In Spain {Italy}
je
I think its awesome they can hold a set of doubles together with inner tube. Here I am buying all this manufactured gear like a sucker.
~Kevin
"Bad brakes never stopped anyone. Besides, all they do is slow you down."
someone needs to learn proper kicking again if they evey learned it in the first place.
Dive the Planet!!!!
Very very cool looking cave, the same guys have a few videos on youtube of which the one below that has some really insane looking formations
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRid...eature=related
Bookmarks