Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 51 to 52 of 52
  1. #51
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Garrett View Post
    While we're on the subject of restrictions, I wonder how the entrance to Cannonball is defined. I've heard some refer to it as a minor restriction and some say it's not since it's technically possible for two divers to get in side by side (albeit with considerable difficulty). All I know is that in backmount it sure feels like one! We've always just clawed our way in single file and regrouped in the big room just inside. To anyone familiar with CB, what's your opinion?
    It is minor

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  2. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Heber Springs, Arkansas
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    It is minor
    Thanks for the verification FW. That's what I've always considered it to be but some folks have disagreed.

    "See! If GEICO had taken THAT approach instead of saying it's so easy a CAVEDIVER could do it, I wouldn't be having an existential MELTDOWN right now!"


 

Similar Threads

  1. Stuck in a restriction
    By IRAP Administrator in forum Incident Reporting and Analysis Project (IRAP)
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 08:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts