Per jump or tandem?! I believe Skydive Deland charges $23 per jump.
~Kevin
"Bad brakes never stopped anyone. Besides, all they do is slow you down."
"With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."
"Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire
Oh, when i was active as a jumpmaster i put people out on a static line...6 or so of those then hop and pops and then into delays. Those were the days...quit when i went to graduate school and then never got back in. I did work for a while in pepperell ma flying jumpers and towing gliders. I can see that price for a tandem from altitude.
"With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."
"Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire
I dont think you should present anything other than how many people it would bring to the area, and get the chamber of commerce and things like Visit FL to help on this. If you were willing I would like to help to deal with the county, chamber, the restaurants and hotels in the area. they are all about eco tourism.
Last edited by Caver95; 06-11-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Is Soviet way, is good.
Bookmarks