Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.

View Poll Results: Will you be attending the July 4th Social ?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    14 15.73%
  • No

    55 61.80%
  • Maybe

    20 22.47%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    We expect some people to dive LB, but others will dive Peacock or Little River or Cow or wherever in the morning, then attend the social for several hours, then dive somewhere else in the afternoon.

    I'm going to give LB a shot.

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  2. #12
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cocoa Beach
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by netmage View Post
    Bob, 2 maybe's....
    - whats the lowdown on diving at Lafayette..? Or is this more entirely a social event..?

    -Tim
    It was a pretty cool dive last time I did it. You don't always see much between the sinks, but there are a lot of sinks

    Bob K

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    No where... formerly Miami, FL. Athens, GA, Quebec, Canada
    Posts
    807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobK View Post
    You don't always see much between the sinks
    well that's what you get for diving behind me... next time you lead !!!

    The shoals are there still, the winds howl loud, the rain beats down, the waves burst strong. Some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy. John T. Cunningham

  4. #14
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cocoa Beach
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chimie007 View Post
    well that's what you get for diving behind me... next time you lead !!!
    Wasn't just you, I was fourth in line !

    Bob K

  5. #15
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    FYI-Lafayette Blue has installed some great "cabins" that look more like condos. If you are looking for a place to stay,then try these.

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cork Ireland
    Posts
    269

    Default would luv to be there.

    Guys, I am hoping to be over that way doing some work, so I will take an extra week and maybe fit in the social. It would be great to meet some of you guys I have heard loads stories about some of yea and it be great to put a face and a hand shake to them. I always seem to miss these socials so maybe fingers crossed I will make this one.

    Brendan O'Brien

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bob1577 View Post
    Guys, I am hoping to be over that way doing some work, so I will take an extra week and maybe fit in the social. It would be great to meet some of you guys I have heard loads stories about some of yea and it be great to put a face and a hand shake to them. I always seem to miss these socials so maybe fingers crossed I will make this one.
    That would be great! Looking forward to meeting you.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    434

    Default CDF July 4th Social

    I'd love to come---however we're booked for Chuuk Lagoon July 4 so will be far away. See you all at the CDS workshop???
    Best,
    Barbara


  9. #19
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Wow,
    Looks like we only need to buy a couple of packs of buns so far!
    We might have to broaden our advertising!

    "Is this thing on?"

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Wow,
    Looks like we only need to buy a couple of packs of buns so far!
    We might have to broaden our advertising!
    yea, advertise crablegs and the numbers should go up.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Happy July 4th
    By imdown in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 10:02 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 09:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts