Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.

View Poll Results: Will you be attending the July 4th Social ?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    14 15.73%
  • No

    55 61.80%
  • Maybe

    20 22.47%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cocoa Beach
    Posts
    583

    Default CDF July 4th Social Attendance

    I want to get some idea of how many to expect. If you are bringing guests, please post and give me the number. Thanks,

    Bob K

  2. #2
    mfascuba
    Guest

    Default

    Me and my wife - kids have lost their desire to go to the socials as they have gotten older - I guess last Winter was the last one for them.

    Mark


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Detroit and Key Largo
    Posts
    466

    Default A bit more info for newbie

    Details? Where will this event be held?


  4. #4
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default


    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Daytona Beach
    Posts
    61

    Default

    I will not be going to the social because the last time i went i felt like an outsider. I am not a shy person and tried to talk to a few people and i guess that because i wasn't in the click i didn't warrant talking to. I do know a few people on the cdf and they are great people. I am not writing this to envoke anyone feeling bad for me because i have a great bunch of friends that i cave dive with. I always try to make new friends where ever i go but i will say that the cdf social was one of the most uncomfortable social gatherings that i have ever been to. If i offended any one i am sorry!!! I just wanted to write this so if you go to the social and see a new face go and talk to that person you never know you might make a new friend.

    Dive the Planet!!!!

  6. #6
    Social Co-Director
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Cocoa Beach
    Posts
    583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavediver515 View Post
    I will not be going to the social because the last time i went i felt like an outsider. I am not a shy person and tried to talk to a few people and i guess that because i wasn't in the click i didn't warrant talking to. I do know a few people on the cdf and they are great people. I am not writing this to envoke anyone feeling bad for me because i have a great bunch of friends that i cave dive with. I always try to make new friends where ever i go but i will say that the cdf social was one of the most uncomfortable social gatherings that i have ever been to. If i offended any one i am sorry!!! I just wanted to write this so if you go to the social and see a new face go and talk to that person you never know you might make a new friend.
    I'm not in the "clique" either. I just show up for the food and door prizes If you come this time and talk to me, I'll talk back. Promise !

    Bob K

  7. #7
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavediver515 View Post
    tried to talk to a few people
    Well, it's obvious this person didn't try to talk to me!

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    434

    Default CDF July 4th Social

    I'd love to come---however we're booked for Chuuk Lagoon July 4 so will be far away. See you all at the CDS workshop???
    Best,
    Barbara


  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Wow,
    Looks like we only need to buy a couple of packs of buns so far!
    We might have to broaden our advertising!

    "Is this thing on?"

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Wow,
    Looks like we only need to buy a couple of packs of buns so far!
    We might have to broaden our advertising!
    yea, advertise crablegs and the numbers should go up.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Happy July 4th
    By imdown in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 10:02 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 09:48 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts