I agree with you completely. This board is and has been a joke. If you want to post something and not have your thread deleted, censored, locked, or banned, go use TDS, RBW, or ScubaForum. Last time I checked, we lived in the United States, not China.... The nice thing is that we have the choice not to use this website, which I have maintained until now. It runs along the same grounds as a 'private' forum for the CDS. That's been a great success as well....
Every thread I have posted here that has been deleted or locked has passed muster at TDS, RBW, and ScubaForum with no problems. Go figure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Easy
I have not posted here in a long time, and find myself checking this board less frequently than others. There is simply less and less information posted.
I suppose the mods deserve thanks, but I figure they would not do it if they did not want to.
Some boards become useless do to a lack of moderation.
I think this one might be the first to find the same fate for the opposite reason.
Shame.
Matt Lammon