Trigon balanced pee valve leaks...
Not sure how many people here have one, but I'm trying to troubleshoot (or just replace) a pair of sitech trigon balanced pee valves. I have two valves on two suits and they leak small amounts of urine into the suit through the holes under the diaphragm in the balance chamber (so, I get a nice wet leg by the end of the dive). I have the new replacement chambers from SiTech, and they leak too. I'm just curious if anyone has any experience with these and have figured out how to prevent the leaks (cue 35 messages telling me to buy an unbalanced valve).
Trigon balanced pee valve leaks...
What happens when descending and not relieving at the same time with an unbalanced valve? Any discomfort?
Skickat fr?n min iPhone med Tapatalk
Trigon balanced pee valve leaks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by
divingabe
If you are plugged in just make sure the valve is open prior to entry. I have not filled the tube prior to entry and have never felt discomfort.
Gabe
Agreed, the vacuum myth is busted, no discomfort whatsoever during descent to 250 ft.