Hi all,
I've been asked to reference something but have no way of getting hold of it in the UK.
It's situation 3 from page 119 of the NSS manual.
Would anybody have a scan/picture?
Cheers,
Ash
Printable View
Hi all,
I've been asked to reference something but have no way of getting hold of it in the UK.
It's situation 3 from page 119 of the NSS manual.
Would anybody have a scan/picture?
Cheers,
Ash
I imagine it would be the most recent.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks a lot!
Out of curiosity, in this age of (ideally redundant) dive computers, is this question even still relevant?
Understanding the basics of decompression, the question wouldn't arise, even on a much larger scale. The problem is when the question was posed tables were law. Rather than a proper understanding of tissue loadings and saturation percentages.
There were a lot of practices back then that would not be popular today. I dove with a commercial diver who had different training. After a while you could get a pretty good feel for how much you needed to alter the tables by how much you ached after a dive. There were no computers then, so you could wind up having to make up decompression on the fly if things didn't go as planned.
You should see us diving sumps! I imagine we still have a number of unpopular practices :)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk