Richie Kohler and Bob Ballard cover Uboat 166 off NOLA.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Printable View
Richie Kohler and Bob Ballard cover Uboat 166 off NOLA.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Missed it last night. Hoping it re-airs
On again 5/8/15 at 5 am on pbs wedu
Any online stream/download available?
Well, I watched the online version myself, a great story, and no commercials :-)
Well, with PBS there are basically no commercials! (I say that fully aware that in recent years they've become more adapt at sneaking some commercial-like spots in under the sponsor guise between shows.)
I watched it after getting back from set and found myself wanting less Ballard and more Kohler with some Chatterton thrown in.
Thanks for the online link FW...looks like it will be an interesting episode.
Living in the country, wireless internet kinda sucks for streaming, not to mention the tiny bandwidth caps. I visit my wife's store to download stuff like this, where she has internet on cable with no cap. Here's a Youtube link for those in a similar situation. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6OcjBfTpqA
PS; I changed the link to another that is 20 minutes shorter. Maybe the first one was packed with commercials.
No Forrest, when they shot this I was in your state working on my usual show. (Where I am now.)
It would have been fun to have been out there on this NOVA show, but there's only so many shots you can get of people sitting by monitors in a dark room....
I like how PBS basically has no commercials. After all, we (and the sponsors), are who pays for it all. So some small sponsor spots before or after the show is understandable but I sure would not want them to go full on commercial like "normal" television.
Just watched it and it was well done...
Thanks for the link! Very interesting....
Excellent show, Thanks for the link.
Anyone know how to save a Nova program to a DVD, or memory stick?
Hey Forrest. Use the link I posted with an MP4 downloader such as here. Then copy it to whatever medium you like.
I've never seen any downloading features on Nova or other PBS sites. They seem to not be interested in sharing their content like that.
It appears that uploading the full length movie is against Youtube's TOS agreement. I was able to locate another valid link but they don't last too long. Try this link
If that one is dead, try this one and choose the movie uploaded by Nova with a PBS insignia (runtime is 54:29). It's still working at the time of this post. :-)
Thanks!
Dive safe,
Celia