-
Special Thanks
Special thanks to the following for volunteering their time to support the NSS-CDS clean-Up at School Sink
Irene and Mike Odell
Colt Smith
Jack Marut
Nikolaj Kavallar
Lindsey Bowen
Li Loriz
C Matt Fletcher
Eric Deister
Roy Reynaud
Marie Reynaud
Chad Engler
Paul Clark
Craig Hartman
Tracy Niesent
Property Manager
Paul Heinerth
Board Members
David Jones
Cheryl Doran
Tj Mueller
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/02/5uzy6e7a.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/02/7una3ebu.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/02/ysu9a2up.jpg
Together we can do great things.
Tony Flaris
NSS-CDS
Vice Chairman
904-210-4550
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Looks great! Thanks to all of you!
Mike
-
-
-
Some more pics
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/02/3unuqa7y.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/02/a4ugagu5.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/02/ajuqa2yz.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/02/ty8ydega.jpg
Thanks again for all who volunteered their time.
The NSS-CDS also thanks Scuba West for the use of tables and chairs.
In addition special thanks to Dive Outpost for the use of chairs for the event.
Tony Flaris
NSS-CDS
Vice Chairman
904-210-4550
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Neato. Wish I could have been there to help.
-
It should be mentioned that the stairs can't be used until the cement dries which is about two days.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Congratulations on a successful project and Thank You to all involved for all you do.
-
Thanks to all the volunteers! Hopefully the cook did not lose in burgers in the fire. Kudos to Tony for organizing the cleanup.
-
The cook is apparently improving with each work day! It is my belief all burgers survived the trip to their assigned bun. And marshmallows may be added to future menus
-
Cheryl
I can take a subtle hint and I will pickup up supplies for s'mores.
TF
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
I can't say enough good things about the volunteers. It had been years since the NSS-CDS had a formal work day.
We removed:
10 bags of trash
1 old tire
1 bicycle
1 tennis racket
Not to mentions all of the yard work that was completed plus the work on the steps.
Very dedicated and hard working group.
TF
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
A phenominal job was done on the steps..... Thank you guys
And the grounds crew moved a mountain of vines, brush and trash... Huge thank you. Even "pauls rock" got moved
-
Awesome!
Wish I could have made it. Thanks to everyone who put in the time and effort.
-
Wow! Great job everyone. Thanks!
-
-
Thanks to one and all. Wish I could have been there to at least shoot some photos...
-
It was a blast, amazing to see a place transform within a few hours. When's the next clean-up Tony?
-
It was fun. I had a great time meeting everyone. Niko if you ever want to dive, let me know. :-)