With the feds shut-down I can think of several places to go diving. Not the Outlaw Caver for no reason......lol
Printable View
With the feds shut-down I can think of several places to go diving. Not the Outlaw Caver for no reason......lol
Let me know if you need a buddy....
Agreed. Making plans now for 2 that I know of in my area that are most likely affected... :)
Personally, I wouldn't advertise anything :roll:
Considering the shutdown, do we still have to pay federal taxes?
How many caves are in FEDERAL parks? Florida, county and local parks are still in business. Planning on diving in a Navy Base?
Shhhhh!
(http://caveatlas.com/systems/system.asp?ID=833)
I'M KIDDING!
Let's don't get political. See rule #6.
Aren't they operated by private concession on behalf of the national park system? Then it is up to contractor to decide to work or not to work. Unfortunately they are living on property and for a long time treat it as their own private land with exception of business hours. Now they don't have to even open gates but I'm sure they will call local deputy on trespassers.
I heard all the National Park Trails were closed. Tell me this, who's gonna catch you?
They send the interpretive and clerical staff home. The law enforcement staff would be essential. Still the local news this morning talked about the people who were going jogging on the Mt. Vernon trail, despite it being closed. People parking in the closed lots WERE going to be ticketed/towed. But maybe the joggers wouldn't be run down if they jogged from the surrounding neighborhoods.
They always shut down the wrong parts. They need to shut down the white house,congress and the senate we all would be better off.
If we are diving the Arizona, we probably should hit the Monitor while we are out !!!! They are only a few thousand miles apart right ???? :rollguy
To hell with it................I'm moving to Perth, AU ! Full health & full retirement...No politics !
bye bye Obama & all the bow ties !