Goes to press today.http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...4014337&ref=nf
Printable View
Goes to press today.http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...4014337&ref=nf
Link doesn't work for me. Just opens facebook.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
same here
Works for me.
probably need to be Jill's FB friend to see it.
Im sorry thats probably right, I didnt know.
The rest of us can at least see:
http://www.jillsdiveshop.com/COMING-...h-HP2010-3.htm
A sidemount book??? If this book is strictly sidemount, how do you read it? Do you have to have one for both the left and right sides? Are the pages backwards for the left one?
Being proofed right now. Available next week.
Are you going to update your site to start taking pre-orders? I'm looking forward to seeing it.
You have to have a facebook account also.
A lil' teaser. You can see some of the layout of the book and contact info here: http://www.bahamasunderground.com/ho...tprofiles.html
Once Jill approves the advanced proof, she will start taking orders.
Safe diving,
Brian
hello sea2summit,
obviously YOU have no idea about safe side mount!
You have to read 50 pages from the front first, then 50 from the back and so on. Otherwise you would have a serious problem in case of emergency!
Tom
( really experienced sidemount reader!)
Forrest,
this was Metric of course. No one really knows how to measure it in Imperial yet (as far as I know, it´s depending on the size of the book in relation to the thickness of the paper divided by 14.5???), but maybe in the future someone more clever than me will figure out that secret formula;-)
Mine came in the mail yesterday. I glanced through it last night and this morning. Looks like there's lots of good information, historical, techniques, tips, etc. I am going to read the whole thing this weekend. Jill even autographed it... nice touch!
Great job!
max
DSAT 198186
http://thedecostop.com/forums/images...ser_online.gif http://thedecostop.com/forums/images...reputation.gif http://thedecostop.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif http://thedecostop.com/forums/images/misc/progress.gif http://thedecostop.com/forums/images/buttons/edit.gif
got mine yesterday and am about 1/2 way through. wow this is a great book and must read.