I recently receaved my Into cert, wanted to know if anyone could advise me of which systems in the Lake City/Brandford area would be good for Intro level to dive.
Tks
Printable View
I recently receaved my Into cert, wanted to know if anyone could advise me of which systems in the Lake City/Brandford area would be good for Intro level to dive.
Tks
Peacock is good. It's shallow and no flow so u can go or stay in longer. GINNIE has so much flow u don't get very far but good to practice skills. Just my thoughts. Good variety.
Peacock, Ginnie, and Little River. Madison Blue is a bit further. Get fills in GA and it's not far off I-75 on your way down.
Is there no location to get fills in that area?
Nearest cave fill to Madison is Cave Excursions.
Or Dive Outpost.
Ahh. The old cave excursions vs dive outpost debate. It's funny how close they are but so differently loved for many varied reasons.
Only one of them has deco cookies!