Hey Jean, I'm looking a buddy for Sunday. You wouldn't be up for a couple would you? I'll be staying at Cathy's.Quote:
Originally Posted by jeandiver
Printable View
Hey Jean, I'm looking a buddy for Sunday. You wouldn't be up for a couple would you? I'll be staying at Cathy's.Quote:
Originally Posted by jeandiver
CLose to 80 ...Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxrok
It felt like tons though lol ...
Jason , I think I'll be around there Sunday morning !!!
Jean
Sunday morning works for me Jean!
Peacock 1 Is still my favorite dive. I have about 50 dives there and hope to do at least 100 more.
Well Jean some of us divers are still amatures and still stuck at Intro Level LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember when dat der crazy diver took you into some of those places for the first time. And da same ole dude touched the 1000' marker wit chew in da peanut line member? I was there the past two sundays and no JEAN to be found. Also you missed seeing my little buddy.