Re: Dive Rite download software (NiTek Logic Screen Shots)?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary
Anyone use the download and Prolog divelog for the VR3?
I'm looking for any info on Prolog - opinion/ screenshots/ anything.
How about the dive rite download software?
Thanks
The NiTek He is a very nice trimix computer. It allows you to dive with air, nitrox, heliox, trimix and / or oxygen. You can set up to seven different gas mixes per dive and it can also be used in gauge mode. The FO2 can be set for 8% to 99%. The NiTek He displays your current PO2 during your dive. It comes with excellent customer service from Dive Rite, for original owner warrantee work (I’m not sure if the warrantee transfers for used computers). The NiTek He has a battery which lasts for a long time, and it’s easier to setup and use, because it doesn’t have as much functionality as the VR3.
Dive Rite Dive Computer Comparison Chart:
http://diverite.com/products/nitek/compare.htm
Free NiTek Logic download:
http://diverite.com/products/nitek/logic.htm
You have the option of downloading the full version of NiTekLogic 3.06 (1.6 meg), or the update - to upgrade your existing version of NiTekLogic to Version 3.06 (1.5 meg).
I originally downloaded the update and it didn’t convert my log files properly, so I downloaded the full version. Since I couldn’t get my log files converted, I just downloaded the current dives off my NiTek 3 and NiTek He to use for the screen shots.
NiTek Logic Version 3.06 works with the following dive computers:
Bridge II
Nitek (first generation)
Nitek 3
Nitek Plus
Nitek He
NiTek Plus USB
Requested screen shots:
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...medium&cat=501
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2
http://cavediver.net/photopost/showp...cat=500&page=2