Turtlenecks? Yes, I do like them.
Printable View
My wife and I moved from Atlanta and came to Gainesville without a job at the age of 60. I am now self employed and do pretty well. I set my own schedule and dive when and where I want to.
Life is too short not to do what you truly desire. There are a ton of contacts if you want to make some money. Networking always pays off. Let me know if I can be of any help.
PM me and you and your wife can come and check it out. You all can stay in our house and explore Gainesville and the surrounding area.
And don't forget Florida Man. He's still on the loose...
http://www.reddit.com/r/floridaman
I've work for Disney many a year and though they are not perfect, they are no worse and in many cases a lot better than any other Producers in the entertainment industries. At least, Disney theatrical, with whom I worked, has no issues with living up to any contracts, have high production values, are safety conscience (when you properly justify your concerns and don't undercut on number of crews. Any issues I had always centered around an individual manager and each time the tech director fixed.