How many dives between Intro and Apprentice ?
JoeB wrote:
I think you should have to document a certain number of dives at each level before moving on.
HOW MANY DIVES BETWEEN INTRO AND APPRENTICE ?
Re: How many dives between Intro and Apprentice ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by allen
JoeB wrote:
I think you should have to document a certain number of dives at each level before moving on.
HOW MANY DIVES BETWEEN INTRO AND APPRENTICE ?
There is no set number. Talk with your instructor about it. After intro, I started getting in as much cave diving as possible. Happy to say I'll be heading down this weekend and starting my apprentice on Mon. :-D
Re: How many dives between Intro and Apprentice ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B.
Quote:
Originally Posted by allen
JoeB wrote:
I think you should have to document a certain number of dives at each level before moving on.
HOW MANY DIVES BETWEEN INTRO AND APPRENTICE ?
There is no set number. Talk with your instructor about it. After intro, I started getting in as much cave diving as possible. Happy to say I'll be heading down this weekend and starting my apprentice on Mon. :-D
Jason:
Cool Beaners!!!!
I might be around on Monday ...
I did a TON of Intro dives before my apprentice class ... It sure helped me...
Jean
P.S. Maybe we will run into each other this weekend ... !