actually, 60 days per discretionary form, but you can get another as needed so long as your instructor is willing.Quote:
Originally Posted by kuster500
Printable View
actually, 60 days per discretionary form, but you can get another as needed so long as your instructor is willing.Quote:
Originally Posted by kuster500
Impressive rhetoric - As someone just said - Ginnie won't miss your money.Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis
David Andrews
That's fine. I have all sorts of issues with what appear to be conflicts of interest w/regards to Ginnie, and as far as I'm concerned there's nothing all that enticing about Devil's in the first place.Quote:
Originally Posted by dlanc
Whoa, Karl. I usually enjoy reading your rants, but my gosh, the Devil system is AWESOME. I don't get there as often as I'd like because it's so far, but when I do I'm in awe.Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis
Russell
Agreed!Quote:
Originally Posted by Sludge
But then , I am in awe in any cave I go into ...
(must just be me then)
Jean
I found myself laughing out loud at 1:30AM as I read that line... Hillarious!Quote:
Originally Posted by Titen
I thought you were not able to get full cave cert. untill you could do P1 to Olsen on a single tank.
I guess ...Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer
Close the isolator
Dive to Olsen and switch regs on the way back...
You didn't say you had to use the SAME single tank :-D
Jean
well then keep all those conflicts of interest to yourself, i myself enjoy diving at Devils and I am more than happy to pay the $20 to be able to park my truck 100ft from the water, have a nice general store with food and drinks, and bathrooms with hot water showers ;-)Quote:
Originally Posted by Genesis
You hold yourself out as a business, you get to take the slings and arrows for your conduct.