Slim that was beautiful and I know hard to write. I am going to miss the times we all spent together. Words still escape me.
Printable View
Slim that was beautiful and I know hard to write. I am going to miss the times we all spent together. Words still escape me.
Slim so very sorry for your lost and the lost to those that knew her. Please take care and I pray for the healing to begin.
Slim , my prayers go out to you and your family. I know that the Heavenly Father will comfort you with his wings.
I lost my spouse about 14 years ago , but it was nothing like you just went thru.
I look forward ALWAYS to the Blessed Hope.
Jean
May Danielle's spirit ride with you where-ever you fly Slim. My deepest sympathy goes out to you. I have a loved one in a cancer ICU as we speak, & it is touch & go. Her will to live will only surpass what she has gone thru. I too can relate to what you are feeling.
My prayers are with you...take time & go slow.
Jack e.
Slim, our thoughts and prayers go out to you. Like you, Tracy and I are both in the professions of dealing with tragedies, but no matter how strong you feel your coping mechanisms are, it's totally different when it's one of your own. Tracy came very close to being killed by a drunk driver 16 years ago, but luckily she survived with minimal disabilities. I remember what that felt like for me, and maybe I can understand the tiniest bit of what you're feeling. We've only met once, briefly at JB, but it's evident that a lot of people hold you in the highest regard. Our most sincere condolences to you and your family.
Mike
Slim, there are no words that I can come up with right now to express my sincere condolences, my thoughts and prayers go out for everyone affected by Danielle's passing. Having worked in EMS and Fire for nearly 17 years now, I know how calloused and strong we can appear on the outside even when it's one of our own. Be strong brother, takes things slow, and please don't be afraid to let those emotions out. When you need to talk, reach out to your family, friends, and/or co-workers . It sounds like you have quite a diverse and incredible support base rallying by your side right now, USE THEM, USE THEM ALL !!!!!
She was a great lady, and I will miss her. I hated to hear the bad news. If there is anything I can do, let me know.
so sorry Slimmy.....words cannot convey...
Hugs,
Celia
Slim,
So very sorry to hear this. I will honestly keep you in my prayers and hope youll be ok. I've lost loved ones as many have said but nothing compared to this .
Slim,
This is something I pull from memory, when I loose someone. It's on a stone on our property.
"Those we love don't go away,
They walk beside us everyday,
Unseen, unheard, but always near,
So loved, so missed so very dear"